Integrated Building Control System (IBCS)
What It Is:
The Integrated Building Control System acts as your home’s brain—it monitors for potential problems that could lead to big bills and headaches. The IBCS works from your home’s wifi connection, which gives you control over your home using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
How It Works:
After installation, the Integrated Building Control System, or IBCS, acts as your home’s brain—using special sensors, the IBCS monitors for potential problems that could lead to big bills and headaches. If the IBCS finds a problem, it alerts you and even your contractor to help you act quickly.
The IBCS works from two systems—the first is your home’s wifi connection, which gives you control over your home using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. In case of power failures where the wifi is down, the sensors and actuators can still communicate with the main system, keeping you in control.
– Automatically shuts off water when leaks are detected.
– Turn lights, appliances, and devices on and off remotely.
– Set the thermostat remotely.
– Close, lock, and unlock entry and garage doors remotely.
– Monitor your home via security cameras when you’re away.
– Watch over your cabin or second property while you’re away.
– Set and receive voice reminders and alerts.
– Detect vehicles entering or leaving your driveway.
– Set yard irrigation systems remotely.
– Customize the app’s appearance for even more convenience.
– Saves money on energy bills.
– Offers convenience on daily tasks.
– Helps prevent damage to your home.
– Increases home security.
Our Integrated Building Control System (IBCS) Give You Peace of Mind From
– Flooding—automatically shuts off water leaks when detected.
– Fires—receive alerts when your HVAC filter needs to be changed.
– Theft & Break-ins—the IBCS alerts you when someone enters your driveway.
– Equipment Failure—HVAC alerts help prevent overworked furnaces and A/C units.
The IBCS offers tons of useful features to make your home a better place to live:
- Save On Your Energy Bill
– Control lights, appliances, and the thermostat based on when you’re home.
- Never Forget To Lock Your Doors Again
– Lock and unlock your home’s front, back, and garage doors remotely.
- Check In On Your Property
– Remotely monitor your cabin or second home when you’re away.
- No More To-Do Lists
– Set and receive reminders using voice commands.
- Clear, Easy-To-Use Tools
– Using the app to control your home is simple.